Re: [Linphone-developers] inphone disconnects from service at certain ti

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] inphone disconnects from service at certain time on different mobile devices
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 10:14:08 +0200

Hello.

To add more details, for now the Linphone application only supports push notifications with Linphone accounts.

This is because in our Flexisip SIP server we manage to send push notifications to the related devices when receiving a call/message. This probably isn't the case of your Asterisk server.

You can receive some calls/messages even without push notifications when some phones are locked for a very short time, but this isn't reliable. To keep things simple, push notification support on a server side is mandatory to receive messages/calls in real time on mobile devices.

In case you would want to create your own app derived from Linphone, we could eventually set up our Flexisip server as a Push Gateway, taking care of sending the push notifications while communicating with your backend server.

In any case, if you are interested for a commercial help, you can complete our Typeforms here (click on "Contact Us").

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org