[Linphone-developers] IÒS TLS Issue

From: shafqat satti
Subject: [Linphone-developers] IÒS TLS Issue
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 18:55:24 +0500

Team,

We are using linphone SDK version 5.0.0-alpha and facing some Issue that describes below.

We have own server rootca.pem file and assigned file path in core like this

core.rootCa = Bundle.main.path(forResòurce:"rootca", ofType: "pem")

It's works fine for me when we directly run on iPhone or Development build but when we pushed the build on testFlight for External Testers then installed from testFlight on iphone we got an error message that unknown root ca and unable to connect to server.

Note: We are facing this Issue on iOS and it's working fine on android with same rootca certificate.

We will appreciate yours quick response on this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Shafqat Mehmood