Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone's audio corrupted by iCUE program

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone's audio corrupted by iCUE program
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:32:46 +0100

Hello.

You could try multiple things to sort this out.

Did you try re-installing completely Linphone after installing iCUE ?

I have seen several forums speaking about sound issues that might be caused by iCUE.

Maybe you can also try to uninstall/stop iCUE after setting up the sound ?

If none of this works, or if you want further digging, we would need to have your Linphone app logs (with account information filtered if needed), to have more information about audio playback.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org