Re: [Linphone-developers] LinPhone Media Formats for SMS/Text Messages

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] LinPhone Media Formats for SMS/Text Messages
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 16:28:56 +0100

Hello.

How did you configure your SIP account in Linphone ? If you use an external provider's account (not sip.linphone.org) the messages Content-Type should be set to text/plain. Please note that this only works for 1 to 1 conversations (it works for me, I just tested now).

In a last resort, have you tried with compiling Linphone with the option -DENABLE_ADVANCED_IM=NO (and eventually -DENABLE_DB_STORAGE=NO) ?

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org