Re: [Linphone-developers] Line Phone Flutter Support

From: Ashish Kulkarni
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Line Phone Flutter Support
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 18:06:36 +0530

Hello Team,
Can you please update us on the above issue ??.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 11:43 AM Ashish Kulkarni <ashishk@valueaddsofttech.com> wrote:
Hello Team,
We are developing one mobile application which is having features like
1.Audio Call (Person to Person and Group Call)
2.Chat Options ( Person to Person and Group Chat)
3. Video Call (Person to Person)   & Video Conference Call,

We are planning to develop it using Flutter, so Could you please confirm on the Flutter support for the Line Phone if not What would be the available  options to develop the mobile applications using  Line Phone Platform.

--

Thanks and regards,
Ashish D. Kulkarni

Senior Software Engineer | ValueAdd Softtech & Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Phone : 91-7798794000   |  Email : ashishk@valueaddsofttech.com

LinkedIn profile : - www.linkedin.com/in/ashish-d-kulkarni

Address :301, Chandra Varsha, above SBI, Sus Road,Pashan,
Pune-411021
www.valueaddsofttech.com