linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming calls

From: Peter Stewart
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming calls
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 05:15:01 +0000

Many thanks I will have a read.

Peter

From: Linphone-users <linphone-users-bounces+peter.stewart=bbc.co.uk@nongnu.org> On Behalf Of Trent Creekmore
Sent: 29 October 2021 18:11
To: linphone-users@nongnu.org

Sounds like Ghost Calls to me.

https://www.voipreview.org/blog/how-to-stop-ghost-calls

On 10/29/21 3:53 AM, Peter Stewart wrote:

Hi. I am being disrupted by a series of incoming calls (no one has my number), mainly from one caller but also three or four others. It has gone from one a week to one every 20 seconds, sometimes two at once and when I cancel them, they call back within 2 or 3 seconds.

Is there a way I can block THAT caller, or indeed ALL incoming calls please? I can’t see anything obvious in settings.

Many thanks