linux-c1

Re: your PHAwxfRM

From: Jozefo Fremont
Subject: Re: your PHAwxfRM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:27:20 -0400

Hi,

X n A x N r A g X n

C p I q A g L l I j S s   q $ s 3 k , t 7 p 5 c

V w A z L x I w U y M b   h $ i 1 h , d 2 h 1 r

V y I l A y G y R x A o   f $ v 3 v , m 3 n 3 i

http://www.ostrabilazon.com
S r A f V x E z   u O h V j E h R v   s 7 u 0 h % l   m W z I s T m H y   r O x U z R u   s S q H j O s P n ! r

Okay-Archie. Were staying at the Visiting Commissars Suite; its on
the top floor. Weve got room service and Ill ring the infirmary for a
nurse.
I said Im hungry and uncomfortable, but theyre not my major concerns.
Not to worry, said the Soviet Californian. The instant anything
unusual happens anywhere, well be reached. Ill roll up the maps.