linux-c1

[Adv] your pr man is back

From: scgeq oksbon
Subject: [Adv] your pr man is back
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:25:20 +0800

CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE***CTXE
Get CTXE First Thing Today,

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.53 GET IT N0W!

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something
very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . And it will go
all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas
exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio,
Texas.

Recent News
Cantex Energy Corp. Announces Completion of the GPS Survey Today and the
Mobilization of Seismic Crews for Big Canyon 2D Swath, Management would like to
report The GPS surveying of our Big Canyon 2D Swath Geophysical program is
being completed today. The crew that has been obtained to conduct the seismic
survey (Quantum Geophysical) will be mobilizing May 30 (plus or minus 2 days)
to the Big Canyon Prospect. It will take the crews about 3 to 4 days to get all
the equipment (cable and geophones) laid out on the ground and then another day
of testing so we should be in full production mode on or around the 4th or 5th
of June. Once the first of three lines are shot we will then get data processed
and report progress on a weekly basis.

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next
Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big
Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the
acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the
attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have
recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing
science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and
manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small
independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the
last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks
and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the
various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our
efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our
intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full
potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots
(which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication
placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in
an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

GET IN NOW

Happy memorial day

Sick as a dog.   Rise and shine. What's done is done.  Your name is mud.  Put
that in your pipe and smoke it.   Survival of the fittest.   The scythe ran
into a stone. Your ass is grass. She has a green thumb. The shoes on the other
foot now.   What's done is done.  Tastes like chicken.   Two peas in a pod.
Sick as a dog.   Run to seed.  We'll hand you out to dry. Play a harp before a
cow. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Your ass is
grass. Play a harp before a cow. Stop and smell the roses. Plain as water.
Watered down. Timing is everything.  What on earth? Put that in your pipe and
smoke it.   You say potayto, I say potahto.