linux-c1

fwd:Happy Holidays and good health to you!

From: Axel Boyer
Subject: fwd:Happy Holidays and good health to you!
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 03:04:49 +0480

Dear,

Get extremely low cost medications from MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store!
If you are going to purchase quality medications at really low prices, please visit our site.

We provide high quality medications meeting all Pharmaceutical Standards at really low prices!Order from MyCanadianPharmacy and receive Christmas discounts!

Ordering from MyCanadianPharmacy has never been easier!

Click here to check:
http://www.morrore.hk

With best regards,
Dr Axel Boyer