lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #10306] check mbedtls error return codes

From: Shawn Silverman
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #10306] check mbedtls error return codes
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 12:15:47 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #10306 (project lwip):

When I find a bug or problem, I’ve been submitting patches instead of filing
bugs. Should I be submitting a bug first and then a patch that solves the bug?
It seems from your comment that bugs are given higher priority than patches?

Should I file bugs for patches I’ve submitted?

Thanks! Just trying to learn the most effective process here.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?10306>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/