lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Alternative User-Agent header

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Alternative User-Agent header
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 17:41:08 -0400 (EDT)

Travis
I am going to write you privately for help with a test.
as for reaching anyone at fanfiction.net, Here is what I was told to do, since they only read their twitter feed. Someone suggested sending copies of the messed up captcha to them over and over and over again. It got their attention once for a mac user, who was getting the same cloudflare barrier, in safari no less.
Thing is, I am not on twitter.
Anyone here a member?
Karen