[Maposmatic-dev] MapOSMatic 2010.07 release

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] MapOSMatic 2010.07 release
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:47:01 +0200

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I have deployed our recent changes and
fixes to the production instance of MapOSMatic just a few minutes ago.

Since the last "release" in March, a few new features have been added
like the ability for its creator to cancel a job request, the ability to
"recreate" a map and search pagination.

As always, we also had a lot of translation fixes and updates, and a few
other fixes in the code here and there.

Thanks a lot to everybody for your work! Maybe we'll have the chance to
meet some of you this weekend at State of the Map?

Bests,
- Maxime

PS: Shortlog for deploy-20100320..deploy-20100709:

David Decotigny (1):
      Fixed typo preventing feeds/maps from working

Jeroen van Rijn (1):
      Updated the Dutch MapOSMatic django.po

Maxime Hadjinlian (3):
      Add pagination when searching
      Add a pagination system "a la" digg.
      Remove pagination by letter

Maxime Petazzoni (17):
      Portuguese translation update
      Fix MapOSMatic wiki URL in About page
      Fall back to the last 10 maps in the RSS feed
      Extend the rendering_already_exists method
      Implement the "Recreate Map" feature
      Skeleton for the State of the Map 2010 talk (July 2010)
      Fix results of a non-matching map search
      Translations update
      Fix .gitignore files
      Update the INSTALL instructions for the new rendering daemon
      Job cancel feature
      Fix Django 1.1 compatibility
      Differenciate between obsolete and cancelled jobs for the files
information
      Dump exception traceback when a rendering exception occurs
      Update PO files from recent changes for translation
      PO files update and fixes
      Dutch translation fix

Rodrigo Avila (3):
      Brasilian portuguese (pt_BR) translation update
      Portuguese translation update (pt_BR)
      Update Portuguese translation

Thomas Petazzoni (1):
      Add arabic speaking countries

malenki (2):
      German translation update
      Enhance english language strings, Update german translation

Łukasz Jernaś (3):
      Updated Polish translation

--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''