[Maposmatic-dev] [task #9695] Provide map and index divided into several

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] [task #9695] Provide map and index divided into several pages into the same PDF (map booklet)
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 23:47:13 +0000

Update of task #9695 (project maposmatic):

   Should be Finished on: ven 11 sep 2009 00:00:00 CEST => mar 30 nov 2010
00:00:00 CET
                Category:                    None => ocitysmap
into the same PDF => Provide map and index divided into several pages into the
same PDF (map booklet)

Follow-up Comment #2:

Create a BookletRenderer that renders the map and index on several pages with
one main grid into one PDF file.

This will need a new StreetIndexRenderer to accommodate for the split on
several pages.

The way we handle the requested rendering formats will need to be changed
too. Currently we hard code the list of formats to ['png', 'svgz', 'pdf'], but
for the booklet we can only do PDF output.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?9695>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/