Re: [Maposmatic-dev] hstore test

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] hstore test
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 17:19:57 +0100

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 5:16 PM, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
You could have started with a much smaller import. ;-)

I thought about doing that, but that wouldn't tell us anything about updating the planet later on. ;-)

Having a working render of a map from somewhere in the Benelux, but not being able to update the map only tells us so much. I thought I'd bring us a more definitive answer of whether hstore is usable for maposmatic.org without that intermediate step. :-)

Cheers,
Jeroen