Re: [GMG-Devel] Logo

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Logo
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:55:51 -0500

Indeed, looking stellar!  What Jef said... it would be great if we could
get a version of this committed into the version in the repository!

(And sorry again we let the conversation drop off!  Sometimes things are
so active in IRC I fail to think about or get around to getting
coordinated in talking on other channels... :) hello, quiet mailing
list!)