[GMG-Devel] New http://mediagoblin.org/ design is live

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] New http://mediagoblin.org/ design is live
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 10:00:54 -0500

Hi all!

The hard work of *many* people has paid off, and we just released a new
MediaGoblin website design at: http://mediagoblin.org/

I think the site is a *HUGE* improvement... the old "Dive Into HTML5"
style site got us along for a while, but the new site design reflects
MediaGoblin's current look and style.

We've also included a new tour: http://mediagoblin.org/pages/tour.html

0.1.0 will be released in a couple of days, and the site redesign will
be noted as part of that release (along with proper thank-yous for all
that helped).  I hope to make a lot of noise about that release, so
*please*, if you see any issues with the current MediaGoblin site
design, let us know so we can resolve them in time for 0.1.0's launch!

 - Christopher Allan Webber