[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin contributor drawings kick off

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin contributor drawings kick off
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:49:06 -0600

This blogpost mostly speaks for itself:

http://mediagoblin.org/news/contributor-drawings.html

I'm super excited to announce this; I've intended this to be part of the
mediagoblin project since the start.  I hope this will be like Knuth
checks for MediaGoblin, kinda!  And I hope it's a lot of fun for me and
everyone else. :)

I've got quite a few drawings halfway-done in the queue too.  More on
the way shortly!

 - Chris