Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin monthly meeting (Sat January 07, 2012 09:00)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin monthly meeting (Sat January 07, 2012 09:00)
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:13:23 -0600

Also the reason for 9AM PST is because PST is the "earliest" timezone
we'll probably be supporting, and 9AM is the cutoff for when people can
reasonably be awake on a saturday to make it to a meeting.  Last time we
accidentally used GMT (or was it UTC) and it ended up going an hour
earlier than expected (8AM PST!  Too early!) during a daylight savings shift.

So that's why I asked for 9AM PST!
 - cwebb