Re: [GMG-Devel] redmine -> trac: status; please read

From: will kahn-greene
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] redmine -> trac: status; please read
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:50:10 -0500

The reports should be easy to edit--they're in the conf file. I think
after we do the initial migration, we'll spend some time adapting Trac
to fit our needs. This work would include:

1. tweaking navigation links
2. changing the front page
3. changing the reports to ones we use--e.g. we'll want a report for
tickets that would be good for new contributors
4. style?
5. ...