Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin.org website redesign: request for feedback

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin.org website redesign: request for feedback
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 10:11:35 -0500

Well, I am way behind on replying to this.  I don't have too useful of
feedback probably, since most of my major feedback I've already given
over IRC.

I still kind of feel like I like having those links at the top bar that
are in "quick links", but I do feel like they're very nice where they
are.  Assuming we can keep the top-bar the way it is presently, I think
that's good.

Overall I think this is a massive improvement!
 - Chris