Re: [GMG-Devel] Introduce myself and join the community

From: Jef van Schendel
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Introduce myself and join the community
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:44:30 +0200

Hi Laura, welcome!

2012/7/7 Laura Arjona <address@hidden>
* I can do user tests or help with bugs (reproduce them, for example),
but only if I can use http://gobblin.se for that, or other test
instance (for now I cannot build my own instance of MediaGoblin).

User testing is always welcome! Because we're still at quite an early stage, there are many obvious issues we can identify by taking a look ourselves. :)

Indeed, I am experiencing some strange things when uploading content
to http://goblin.se but I am not sure where to get help about them or
report a bug (maybe is a problem of that instance, not mediagoblin).

I've put "investigate bug reporting process" on my to-do. I'll check it out soon to see if and how reporting bugs can be improved.

Jef