Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin monthly meeting (Sat October 06, 2012 09:00)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin monthly meeting (Sat October 06, 2012 09:00)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:52:00 -0500

Heya all,

The next meeting is coming up tomorrow!  (Remember, it was rescheduled.)

I've added some preliminary items here:
http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Meeting#Next_Meeting

You can find the time and date here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121013T09&p1=224&ah=1

Feel free to add your own stuff, and hope to see you there!