[GMG-Devel] Last week of the campaign! PLUS: PyCon ticket giveaway!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Last week of the campaign! PLUS: PyCon ticket giveaway!
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:48:26 -0600

Heya all!

Just a reminder: this is the last week of the campaign:
  http://mediagoblin.org/pages/campaign.html

We're doing well in a sense: we're at 60% at the time of writing (and
made the 10k matching grant!).  We don't have to make it all the way,
but then again, whatever we don't make is a missed opportunity
here... we should try to get as high as we can go!

On that note, now's a great time to donate:
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/campaign-pycon-giveaway.html

We're giving away pycon tickets to 2 of the next 25 people who donate
$200 or more!  That's really good odds, one in 12.5 chance of winning!

Anyway, one way or another we can really use your help spreading the
word this week!  Anything you can do to spread the word is appreciated!

Thanks all!
 - Chris