Re: [GMG-Devel] Campaign is over! Thanks everyone!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Campaign is over! Thanks everyone!
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:36:26 -0600

Hey all!  I put up a post on the MediaGoblin blog:
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/we-did-it.html

And on my own blog as well:
  http://dustycloud.org/blog/i-also-work-for-the-internet-now

Thanks all.. I've got some past obligations that I've completely
neglected throughout the campaign (especially the much overdue Liberated
Pixel Cup code judging) but I'm getting back into the swing of things.
Next week will be devoted to reviewing straggling patches and I'll try
to do that a bit this week also.  I'm also working on the rewards stuff
as well.  As said in the post, that will be most of the next 1.5
months... but then I'll be fulltime on MediaGoblin for all of 2013.

Thanks all!  This is the best community ever!
 - Christopher Allan Webber