Re: [GMG-Devel] PDF media type branch now with custom PDF template

From: will kahn-greene
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] PDF media type branch now with custom PDF template
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:03:45 -0500

That looks awesome! Bravo!

On 11/13/12 4:23 AM, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
I just updated my PDF media handler branch to actually use a sensible
PDF template that shows the generic fallback icon (as we don't have a
PDF preview yet), and a download link.
Ideally we'd use pdf.js on this page to display the PDF.

Live example at http://dave.sspaeth.de/u/spaetz/m/want-a-phd/

spaetz

P.S. The pdf branch requires the get_thumb_url branch to be applied
first to be able to display generic fallback icons or all hell breaks
loose.