[GMG-Devel] Borked migrations; a fix is on the way.

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Borked migrations; a fix is on the way.
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:43:32 -0600

FYI to anyone running from git master, there's a missing constraint in
the current migrations (thanks to Elrond for picking this up).  This is
due to the way we were creating new tables previously being more complex
than necessary and possibly confusing... Elrond has created a new method
which should reduce the complexity of such things in the future.  In the
meanwhile, you're missing a constraint... be aware.  We're working on a
solution here:

  http://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/551

You can subscribe to that... otherwise we'll post a script here if
running such a thing is necessary.

Sorry!  git master is on the bleeding edge, and sometimes when you're on
the edge, you're bleeding!  (On that note, we should really change our
docs to recommend something different than running from git master, but
anyway...)

Thanks all!
 - Chris