[GMG-Devel] Fixed the apache config example in the wiki

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Fixed the apache config example in the wiki
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:25:59 -0600

Yo,

If you're currently deploying via the apache config example in the wiki,
*plese* see the updated example on the wiki.

I've updated the rewrite rules to be like:

  # Rewrite all URLs to fcgi, except for static and media urls
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteRule ^/(mgoblin_static|mgoblin_media)/ - [L]
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /mg.fcgi/$1 [QSA,L]

The first RewriteRule used to be different, and I discovered that on my
friend's server that it was not actually serving the media directly via
apache at all.. it was passing it through python first!  Which is WAY
LESS EFFICIENT than is reasonable!

So, update your configs! :)
 - Chris