[GMG-Devel] We're in Google Summer of Code and the GNOME Outreach Progra

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] We're in Google Summer of Code and the GNOME Outreach Program for Women! It's official!
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:33:07 -0500

Hey all!

I just wrote a blogpost that's worth getting excited about:
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/opw-gsoc-2013.html

That's right, we're participating in both OPW and GSoC!

If you know students and/or any women who are interested in getting
their feet wet with free software contributions in something like
MediaGoblin, please encourage them to apply!

This summer is gonna be awesome!
 - Chris

(PS: Thanks to those of you who signed up as mentors!)