Re: [GMG-Devel] About Blogging System Project

From: Sebastian Spaeth
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] About Blogging System Project
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:39:45 +0200

On 10.04.2013 20:03, Aditi Mittal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is my first introduction to the community. I am Aditi Mittal, final
> year student of Integrated Applied Mathematics. I want to apply in women
> outreach program with mediagoblin. I am interested in Blogging System
> project. I have few ideas about the implementation which I want to
> discuss with the community and want to get more details of the project.

Hi Aditi,

sorry for the late reply, and hello to MediaGoblin! (I am just catching
up with mail, so I might have missed any ongoing discussion).

It would be awsome to discuss the blogging project. cwebber is project
lead and has the ultimate say. I volunteered to be a possible mentor for
this project, and I have been doing a MediaGoblin plugin before. I
was/am a little out of the loop currently (having a stressful real life
can do that to me), but I would love to get the blog going.

Sebastian