[GMG-Devel] GSoC 2013 Project - Blogging System

From: Priyanka
Subject: [GMG-Devel] GSoC 2013 Project - Blogging System
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 21:59:50 +0530

Hi All,
My name is Priyanka, I am a Computer Science Engineering student from India. I read the GSoC project ideas under mediagoblin and am really motivated by the idea of introducing the 'Blogging System' in mediagoblin.

I was a part of GSoC 2012 under openSUSE and previous to that year in Summer of KDE(SoK) 2011. I have experience with PHP, HTML, JQuery and CSS. But I am pretty flexible learning Python for the requirements of the project.

I am really excited about this project and hope to apply for it this year under both GSoC and OPW. So, It would be great if I could discuss about the project with the mentor or any mediagoblin developer.

Thanks & Regards
Priyanka M