[GMG-Devel] List moderation assistance?

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] List moderation assistance?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:35:53 -0500

Hello all,

You may have noticed some ollllld emails suddenly appearing on the
list.  Where did these come from?

Basically, when emails don't go through because someone isn't a
subscriber on the devel list, they need someone to check to make sure
they aren't spam, and those currently pile up.  With a few occasional
exceptions, they usually are spam.

I'm very overloaded in the number of MediaGoblin tasks I have on a day
to day already.  If someone was interested in assisting with moderating
the list, I think it could help avoid mail getting stuck in queue as is
currently happening.

If you're interested in helping with this, please respond to me
off-list.  Thanks!
 - Chris