Re: [GMG-Devel] GSoC 2013 Project - Blogging System

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] GSoC 2013 Project - Blogging System
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:43:41 -0500

Heya Priyanka,

Glad to hear you're excited about MediaGoblin and GSoC!  I encourage you
to:

 - join the #mediagoblin channel on irc.freenode.net and introduce
   yourself
 - Read the mailing list about recent conversations about what the
   blogging system may involve
   http://lists.mediagoblin.org/pipermail/devel/2013-April/thread.html
 - Get set up with a dev instance on the HackingHOWTO
 - Try to get a bitesized task done in the meanwhile so you can get
   familiar with the MediaGoblin codebase

Thanks!
 - Christopher Allan Webber

In the meanwhile, there has also be