Re: [GMG-Devel] Ready

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Ready
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:47:12 -0500

Heya Kathleen,

Great!  I'm glad to see you have overlapping interest, I myself am also
from an art + coding background :)

Have you looked at:
  http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Outreach_Program_for_Women_2013
  http://wiki.mediagoblin.org/GSOC_2013

Please also join #mediagoblin on irc.freenode.net and introduce yourself
(if you aren't familiar with IRC, you can follow this link:)
  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=mediagoblin

Look forward to speaking to you further!
 - Christopher Allan Webber