Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin multi-file upload braindump/plans

From: Tumulte
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin multi-file upload braindump/plans
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:45:31 +0100

Don't forget to chack my stuff too :

https://github.com/MusiqueLibre/DogmaGoblin/tree/dogmagoblin/mediagoblin/plugins/dogma

There's few bits you might want to consider : a dynamic form (that
adapts to the number of files) a progress bar, and few other UI stuff.

Let's make sure we synchronize on this, that'd lead to a great multi
up ! I got plenty of stuff on the front end side, but can use some help
with the backend checks (especially the license check)

A meeting maybe ?

cheers !