[GMG-Devel] Sorry about the patches email storm, version 2 :)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Sorry about the patches email storm, version 2 :)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:17:29 -0600

Ha, at the time I sent my previous email, I hadn't realized exactly why
people were messaging me about the emails to the list, because I hadn't
fetched them all yet.

What happened is Alon asked if he should send patches to the list, and I
said yes... it was a misunderstanding of what he meant on my part,
sorry. :) The series of patches is kind of norm for how contributions
happen in quemu, apparently.

No harm done though.  Consider everyone wide awake and remembering about
this list, and just in time! ;)  The MediaGoblin campaign is actually,
really launching tomorrow, so keep your eyes open for that.

Sorry about that again!
 - cwebb