[GMG-Devel] Campaign ends friday, and financial transparency blogpost

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Campaign ends friday, and financial transparency blogpost
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:50:05 -0500

Hello everyone,

First of all, the MediaGoblin campaign is coming very close to an end.
We're actually very close to our second milestone, which has some
exciting stuff... and as soon as we hit 46k we jump straight up to 56k:
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/almost-there.html

The campaign ends Friday, so if you're thinking of supporting, please do
so!
  http://mediagoblin.org/pages/campaign.html

Lastly, you may have wondered how we spent the money from the last
campaign.  I'm happy to say that we released a complete financial
transparency report:
  http://mediagoblin.org/news/financial-transparency.html

It also includes the file I use to keep track of our income/expenses,
which you can play with if you like.  Maybe useful or interesting!
 - Chris