[GMG-Devel] Transcoding troubles.

From: Damien Radtke
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Transcoding troubles.
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:07:34 -0500

I enabled the video media type for my instance, but when I try to submit a video, it seems to be stuck in the queue forever with a transcoding status of "Unknown", and the size of the result in mediagoblin's workbench is stuck at 1 byte. I installed all of the dependencies listed on the "Media Types" page in the documentation, but it still doesn't work. My hunch is that it's stuck in the Celery queue somewhere, but I don't have a lot of experience with Python and don't know where to begin looking.

This is on openSUSE 13.1. Anyone have any tips?

Thanks,
~Damien