[GMG-Devel] FastCGI keeps hanging up on me.

From: Damien Radtke
Subject: [GMG-Devel] FastCGI keeps hanging up on me.
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:51:48 -0500

Sorry to bug this mailing list so much, but in my efforts to figure
out what was going on with the video transcoding I decided to do a
whole reboot of my instance, which involved removing everything and
re-cloning the repo. Now, though, whenever I try to register a new
user, I get a "connection reset by peer" error. It seems to work if I
use lazyserver.sh, but my configuration with nginx and fastcgi
doesn't.

This is hosted on openSUSE 13.1 with the latest code from master.

Any tips?
~Damien