[GMG-Devel] Idea: extend gmg command set through plugins

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Idea: extend gmg command set through plugins
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:02:51 -0300

I'm working on a plugin and I ended up writing a "gmg-style" command
for it. I just thought that it would be nice to have a hook to extend
the SUBCOMMAND_MAP in gmg_commands/__init__.py and just profit from
the infrastructure that's already setup there.

I'll figure it out and come up with something if you think it is a
good idea.

On the other hand, the command in question is just a generic utility
that populates tables from csv files, so it might be interesting to
bring it up to core anyway.

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Metamáquina