[GMG-Devel] Upgrading to 0.7.0? Please "git submodule init"

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Upgrading to 0.7.0? Please "git submodule init"
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:13:43 -0500

Hello all!

Unfortunately, I forgot to add "git submodule init" to the instruction
upgrade part of the docs... this is unfortunate, because if you're
coming from 0.6.X you'll be missing both skeleton (Your theme will look
really weird if you don't!  Your media will come up right against the
edge of the page!) and you'll be missing the new jpope sandy speedboat
theme!

Sorry about this everyone... it's my mistake for leaving it out of the
docs.  I'm looking at how to resolve the issue so the docs that people
go to aren't totally wrong.  The trouble is that the docs are currently
pointing at 0.7.0, when maybe they should be pointing at git master... I
could override the tag maybe, but I'm not sure if that's unacceptable or
not... personally, I tend to think of tags as immutable...

Thanks!  And sorry for that!
 - Chris