[GMG-Devel] Header dropdown always visible in sandyseventiesspeedboat

From: Daniel Neis
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Header dropdown always visible in sandyseventiesspeedboat
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 08:55:43 -0300

Hello,

first of all, congratulations for the work!
I discovered mediagoblin recently and found it very useful and promising =D

I am running a pubblic instance of mediagoblin at
http://mediagoblin.novoaeon.com.br/ and recently updated to 0.7.0 ,
had some problems with something about rdfa11.jsonld
but fortunately have found that current master is working ok =)

I've changed to new theme sandyseventiesspeedboat (that is very
beautiful! congratulations again!) but the header_dropdown element is
always visible so when I log in and go to home page, the element is
over the main content =T

I took a look with firebug and all 22 requests are ok, also there is
nothing shown on the javascript console.

should I report a bug on tracker?

sorry for not goind further before asking help but I am not a python
programmer, altough i have a php and apache background =)

Kind regards,

--
Daniel Neis Araujo