Re: [GMG-Devel] Migrating from transifex (bis)

From: Boris Bobrov
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Migrating from transifex (bis)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 04:42:30 +0300

On Friday 21 November 2014 09:20:16 Ineiev wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 11:03:12PM +0300, Boris Bobrov wrote:
> > I am also still dreaming about automatic mediagoblin.<lang>.po creating
> > from template languages, so will test that too.
>
> Then you may want to adopt this layout:
>
> .../i18n/ar/mediagoblin.po
> .../i18n/de/mediagoblin.po
> .../i18n/template/mediagoblin.pot
> .../i18n/sv/mediagoblin.po

While experimenting on pootletest-mediagoblin, I think I've found a bug. If I
go to Russian (or any other languange, press "Delete this folder" and then
update from vcs, Pootle shows  233500 total translations. It thinks that every
po from the project is this language's file. Every, excluding Russian (the one
I want to edit :)) and "templates". I think I should file a bugreport on that,

I tried adopting the layout you suggested, but it didn't help. I either hit
the bug above, or, when I press "Rescan project files", get 0 available files.

I wonder, maybe sparse checkout of i18n would work?

For now, I've just renamed the files as mentioned some mails behind.

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Boris