[GMG-Devel] Move from Transifex -> GNU's Pootle instance

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Move from Transifex -> GNU's Pootle instance
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:17:57 -0600

Hello all,

Some of you may recall our long-running adventure to move away from
Transifex to Pootle:

  https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/913
  http://lists.mediagoblin.org/pipermail/devel/2014-August/000921.html
  http://lists.mediagoblin.org/pipermail/devel/2014-November/000980.html

Thanks to the hard work of Boris Bobrov (breton) and Pavel Kharitonov
(ineiev) we are finally, finally on GNU's pootle instance and off of
Transifex!

You can join in translating here:

  https://chapters.gnu.org/projects/mediagoblin/

Please help us test the new system!

(Note: You can *no longer* translate using Transifex.  Please use the
Pootle instance!)

BTW, this page is now out of date:

  https://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Translations

Would someone be willing to volunteer to update it to the new process?

Thank you again to Boris, Pavel, and the many who gave feedback and did
research (esp Laura Arjona, but also others!).

 - Chris