[GMG-Devel] problems with pagination links

From: jimbo
Subject: [GMG-Devel] problems with pagination links
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:40:05 -0500

Hi I've setup a new mg install and I'm having issues with the pagination
links at the foot of the page. The links are missing the base url and
appear like this "http:///?page=2";

The cause of the problem may be that I've experimented a bit and tried
one of the alternative deployment methods suggested in the wiki using
uwsgi. https://wiki.mediagoblin.org/Deployment#uwsgi_with_configs

I am running the master branch of mg.

My new nginx config looks like this:
https://paste.debian.net/hidden/dd3b1471/

And I have setup a runit script that launches the uwsgi process
https://paste.debian.net/hidden/00fe4115/

Additionally I have another runit script that launches the celery process.

And actually all of this seems to be working quite well. I can create
new users, login, and upload media. In fact, the only issue so far seems
to be the pagination links at the foot of the page.

Can anyone offer me any suggestions for debugging this?