Re: [GMG-Devel] Dylan Jeffers to work on an Android MediaGoblin applicat

From: Laura Arjona Reina
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Dylan Jeffers to work on an Android MediaGoblin application for GSoC
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:43:28 +0200

Hi Dylan, welcome!

On 30 de abril de 2015 21:04:40 GMT+02:00, Dylan Jeffers <address@hidden> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Thanks Chris for sending this email. I'm really excited to be a part of
>the
>MediaGoblin community this summer and get to know each of you. Also
>please
>feel free to email me if you have any questions about my proposal, or
>would
>simply like to say hi. My finals are ramping up this week and next, but
>I'll try my best to be available. I'll also be on IRC, too
>(sapientech).

Great news! Good luck in your finals, I wish you a nice summer of hacking and
pumping media!

I'll be happy to translate the Android app to Spanish and of course test it as
much as I can :)

Best
 --
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

>Thanks again everyone for this opportunity!
>Dylan
>
>(I was not familiar about the Dylan programming language, but looks
>quite
>interesting)
>Hello all!
>
>I'm happy to say that Dylan Jeffers' proposal for an Andoid application
>for GSoC has been accepted:
>

>http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2015/sapientech/5676830073815040
>
>This application will make use of the Pump API... exciting!
>
>Boris Bobrov (breton on IRC) and I will be co-mentoring this project.
>
>Please congratulate Dylan!  And good luck on your project!
>
> - Chris
>
>(PS: Dylan, did you know that a very interesting programming language
>shares your name?)

On 30 de abril de 2015 21:04:40 GMT+02:00, Dylan Jeffers <address@hidden> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Thanks Chris for sending this email. I'm really excited to be a part of
>the
>MediaGoblin community this summer and get to know each of you. Also
>please
>feel free to email me if you have any questions about my proposal, or
>would
>simply like to say hi. My finals are ramping up this week and next, but
>I'll try my best to be available. I'll also be on IRC, too
>(sapientech).

Yes! Great news! I wish a nice summer of hacking and pumping media!