Re: [GMG-Devel] Apply to work on MediaGoblin for GSoC 2015!

From: Laura Arjona Reina
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Apply to work on MediaGoblin for GSoC 2015!
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:51:53 +0200

Hi everybody

El 28/03/15 a las 18:16, Sam Tuke escribió:
>> But I don't mind taking money from proprietary software developers to
> spend making libre stuff that would not otherwise happen.
>
> +1
>
> Great to see MG taking the opportunity to get funded students involved.
>
> How are the applications looking Chris?
>
> Sam.

Sorry Sam, your mail got stuck in the spam queue (non-subscribed
sender), and I've neglected the spam cleaning until today... I'm very
sorry your mail didn't arrive the list on time.

As you may know, Dylan Jeffers is working this summer as GSoC student,
in a MediaGoblin Android app. More info in this thread:

http://lists.mediagoblin.org/pipermail/devel/2015-April/001178.html

Regards