[GMG-Devel] Database federation changes complete!

From: Jessica Tallon
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Database federation changes complete!
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 23:47:27 +0200

Hello,

Over the last few months I've been working on database changes to make federation possible. Today, I'm happy to announce, was the last of those changes. I've just pushed the changes for the comment models which also touches on the Notification and Report models. I'll be taking a month off before commencing work on the actual federation code. If people could help test out the changes I've made and report any bugs you find on the issue tracker that'd be great! You can ping me over IRC (Tsyesika on #mediagoblin).

Thanks,
Jessica.