Re: [GMG-Devel] LDAP Integration

From: Sebastian Hugentobler
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] LDAP Integration
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 01:08:52 +0100

> By the way, it'll be easier to work with the tracker again, since Simon
> did the nice work of fixing our Trac instance again.  A submission would
> be most welcome!
>
> I do see you submitted this, I'm not sure if it's entirely the same
> thing:
>
>   https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5370

Only the filter part of it.

The user attribute stuff is already here:
https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/924

And some interesting stuff here (although I am not sure if I understand
it completely): https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/926

I will try to get something more coherent together but I can't really do
much until january (and that doesn't help with the review problem. It's
my first time with ldap and I am never quite sure if I am doing
something horrible).