Re: [GMG-Devel] Upcoming meetings (was: GMG Bug Triage Day)

From: Amelia Rose Khan
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Upcoming meetings (was: GMG Bug Triage Day)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:08:50 -0500

Hello Chris,

That is fine, but I would like the bug triage announcements fixed so they are done in a way that is agreed upon.

As for the meetings, if you look here: https://wiki.mediagoblin.org/CommunityGovernance near the bottom the wiki page says: Running the monthly meetings: breton.  Breton can you let us know if you are able to run the next months meeting?

Amelia Rose