[GMG-Devel] Migration problems from 0.8.1 a 0.9.0

From: Adrián Isaías González Ceja
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Migration problems from 0.8.1 a 0.9.0
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:13:56 -0600

Hi, devel community

I'm having problems executing the migration explained at https://mediagoblin.readthedocs.io/en/stable/siteadmin/relnotes.html#id2 from the 0.8.1 version to the 0.9.0 version. The process is taking so much, I have around 110k entries in the database but I can't say if that's a problem. In my postgresql log I got this:

CDT LOG:  using stale statistics instead of current ones because stats collector is not responding

Also, I incremented the checkpoint_segments in the postgresql.conf file to 1000.

Thank you so much in advance and thank you again for all the great work you all are doing.